Monday, July 28, 2008

Background Sites

I like the computer, I really do, but I can't seem to find a reason to stay on for hours at a time. I guess that's a good thing, though.

Okay so here is my list of To-Do's on the computer. First I check my email (that's usually always the first thing I do no matter what) then I get on my blog (if anyone's posted that is) then, if I remember, I get on the famous Facebook (just to see if anyone's written on my wall) after that, I get on my school site to see if my grades have been posted (but after today I probably won't go back there again. I have no reason to).

Well, when my list is done I have a few back-up sites. One of them, the most common one, is dictionary.com. I love that site! I'm in the process of writing a "book" and so this site comes in handy quite a bit.

Another site would have to be pandora.com. My cousin introduced this site to me only last week and I'm all over it! I love music and if you're computer has speakers I'd highly recommend it. It creates your own personal station! It's amazing! Needless to say, this site is always on my taskbar.

Another site, I'm a little embarrassed to say, is my Banking Account. I always have to know how much money I have and where I stand with bills and stuff. I guess it's not that pitiful if you think about it... And as much as it annoys me, I'm glad that it constantly logs me out automatically when I stop using it. I must sign in at least three times in one sitting.

Then, Google -constantly Google. It's my homepage you know :) It amazes me to have a world of information just a click away. I could find out anything I want! Its so cool! I tried Yahoo for a while but the crowded screen made my head spin. I am now completely faithful to Google.

Oh and, this one is more of a temporary one, but I always take a least one visit to stepheniemeyer.com, just to read the little "Quote of the Day" and then I'm done. I can't wait until her next book comes out!

1 comment:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

yeah pandora!! did you add it to your facebook yet?