Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 10.

Well, today has been fine. It's Sunday so, not much to tell. But I had a great day at church! I'll talk about that.

We played Duck-Duck-Goose at the end of class and, of course, we'd have four other kids walking around the circle hitting everyone on the head, I just had to pay close attention to the person who was "It", and then we'd have like half a dozen kids chasing that person, not just around the circle, but around the whole room! And one of the girls would say, "Ock, Ock, Ooose!" and another, "Tag, tag, TAG!" It was so funny!

And before the opening prayer one of the children decided they would take their shoes off. So they did and proceeded to chuck them at me. I caught the shoes and tossed them behind me into a corner. Well, what one kid does, another is sure to follow. We started prayer and one by one the kids would take off their shoes and pelt them at me. I teach ten kids; that's twenty shoes! (But luckily there were a few kids with sense and did not take off their shoes) It was very hard to be reverent.

P.S. I only have three Sunday's left! How am going to break it to the kids that I'm leaving??

1 comment:

Jessica Eileen Willis said...

I loved it! it is so funny to hear about you getting hurt. :)
except that last part...... :(