Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 13.

I can't breath through my nose. Not in. Not out. I feel miserable. I am so glad that I only have a week left of work. But... if you think about it, I'll be in Idaho in less than a month, where it's cold and snowy and cold and freezing and cold. So, I guess I could just kiss whatever hopes I had of recovering goodbye. Because I'm not. Not for a few more months at least. Well, due to this horrible case of allergies or a cold or whatever it may be, I've retired from running outside. I have an exercise bike inside, maybe I'll put that to some use. Well, toodles.

1 comment:

Nancyann said...

Ya, I really wish my break was going to be bigger...I'm so tired and sick of school right now! But I know I won't mind it NEAR as much once I'm out there. :)