Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 11.

I feel like garbage! I don't remember the last time my allergies or this cold or whatever it is, was this bad. I am experiencing a constant runny nose (not that you particularly needed to know), plus sneezing, and itchy eyes, and pretty much everything that goes with it. I did go running this morning, I probably shouldn't have considering I think being out in the cold made it worse. But my daddy picked up some medicine for me on his way home from work and so, I should be fine once my body gets use to the stuff. I should be good to go hopefully pretty soon. Besides I only have about a week left of work, which means, only a week left of running. ...I won't go running tomorrow. With the way I feel right now I'm ready to call tomorrow a day, and today isn't even over! ...I sure wish they could up with some sort of cure for allergies. It's really driving me nuts! ...I've been eating mostly soups today. No surprise. Well, anyway. I'd better go. The sooner I get to sleep the sooner I don't have to worry about my allergies! ...or at least, for the time being.

1 comment:

Nancyann said...

Yuck! That does NOT sound fun. Hope the medicine helps, get better soon! Love ya