Allotting yourself six months for what exactly?
For giving those five people (plus you) their random gifts.
That's not fair!! Get thinking, and get crackin'!! (I still have to do mine too.....for you. he he he.)
lol, you can give yourself an extra six months if you wanted Melinda. I wouldn't mind!
No.....I'll come up with SOMETHING by the 31st. Just you wait and see. Hop to it, Julia. Your fans are awaiting you and your ingenious surprise gifts.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Allotting yourself six months for what exactly?
For giving those five people (plus you) their random gifts.
That's not fair!! Get thinking, and get crackin'!! (I still have to do mine too.....for you. he he he.)
lol, you can give yourself an extra six months if you wanted Melinda. I wouldn't mind!
No.....I'll come up with SOMETHING by the 31st. Just you wait and see. Hop to it, Julia. Your fans are awaiting you and your ingenious surprise gifts.
Post a Comment