Lots of water. Yada, yada. ...I biked for a bit. I just get bored too fast. ...I need better motivation. Maybe if I made myself believe that if I DIDN'T bike then the world would suddenly careen out of space, maybe then I'd actually bike. Or exercise period. Hmm. Anyone have any good motivational tips? ..Maybe if I was competing for something, or getting married...
2 comments:
"...Maybe if I was competing for something...or getting married..." HAHAHA! I don't know, I just found that so funny, probably because it seemed so completely random when compared to your last 15 or so posts. :) Love ya! (And just so you know, I find it kind of enjoyable that your blogging about your challenge has almost turned into a log of how much you hate it...it makes me laugh, because that's what would happen to all of us) :)
you're a writer, you can do better posts than this. each day while you bike, look around you and think of a story, then you can tell us "what happened" while you exorcised. Weather the leaf and the dust bunny became friends or not. It'll be fun.
Motivation sometimes comes from results. Hang in there.
Post a Comment