Friday, August 1, 2008

Book Four

Okay, so I'm trying really hard to contain myself right now. "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer, the final installment of the Twilight Saga, is coming out in less than a day!! And I would totally fill up an entire post of exclamation marks if I knew it was going to get my excitement across. But I won't do that. That would be a waste. Just trust that I am practically bubbling with joy and impatience. It's almost like the feeling I had when I actually got to meet Stephenie Meyer (and I still can not believe it actually happened. I have to remind myself more frequently now) but not nearly as much. Still, I am WAY, TOTALLY, UTTERLY, and in every sense of the word ECSTATIC! for this next book. The last time I was this excited for a book was when Harry Potter Seven came out. And that was a long time ago. "Breaking Dawn" here I come!!! ...just as soon as I finish work, and pick up some deodorant...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

whoa whoa whoa there. I thought the Twighlight series was a TRILOGY. Did I totally miss the boat?

Keith said...

deodorant eh?

Shelly said...

I am SOO excited. I have been totally unwilling to read any of the Twilight books until this last week and I just finished book 1 in 2 days and literally JUST picked up books 2 and 3 and can't to start them all! Oh, and by the way, the author is doing a book called Midnight Sun based off of Edwards point of view that pairs with Twilight. Coming Soon! So excited! I can sympathize with your nothing but exclamation marks to get your point across! Have fun tomorrow!