Hi Julia, its me. I sent this bit to the fam. so i just coppied it for you:

My Pday is on Monday now. And ill be getting on about this time every week at least for 6 weeks, most likely for 12 or 18. Anyways, Ive only been here for a week and ive already found a scorpion, roadrunner, freaky spiders, 200 million types of cactus (including the choya [jumping cactus]), taught 19 lessons so far, and most were in spanish, eaten dinner at a members house every night, made some friends, in the ward, ill be giving a talk next Sunday at the new ward, and a ton of other stuff. But thats about the jist of it. Oh, and we have as much time as we need on the computers now. My companion says he spends between an hour and an hour and a half. I probably wont need that much.
Anyways, im attaching some pictures too. Thats the Valley from the plane, My house and car, A cool Scorpion, and roadrunner. Ill send more pictures later.So, im doing really good. I miss you, and can wait tell i get letters again. (Dearelder.com doesn't work here. Thats what ive been told at least) My new address is "226 West Siesta Way Phoenix, AZ 85041". Ill be there definetely for another 5 weeks, and most likely for another 6 or 12 after that. Transfers are 6 weeks, and ill probably stay here for a while. I plan of being fluent by the end of my first transfer. I can do it. My trainer Elder Borup (ill send you a pic later. I don't have one yet.) said im doing really good, and were only going to speak Spanish to each other from now on when we can.

Anyways, thats about it. Im doing really good and i love it here. Thanks again for you letters and Package. Will you call Josh and yell at him for me. And give him my new address please. Well, i love you. BYE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment