Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 Things I've learned about myself during my college experience:

#1. I love to cook. In fact, my whole apartment does. (You should see our sink!) My favorite thing to bake is probably banana bread with chocolate chips. All of my roommates like it. Actually, they complain that I'm making them gain weight, but that's the same thing as a compliment right? And I've found I like pasta best. I like the noodles.

#2. Speaking of food -when it comes to breakfast, cereal really isn't my thing. I love it, don't get me wrong. I've just noticed that I'd much rather have a few pancakes than a simple bowl of cereal. ...I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's cold up here and cold cereal isn't really what I'm hungry for anymore.

#3. I very nearly HATE snow. It's like a road trip. If it lasts for a few hours and then it's done, I'm okay. But if it lasts for days and weeks, or three whole months I get very sick. In fact, to be honest, the smell of snow (or snow exposed to cars and whatever other yucky stuff is in the air) makes me car-sick. I have no idea why, it just does. I do NOT like the smell of snow.

#4. (This isn't to say that this is the only place, but) -One of the first places I gain weight is in my face. I'm getting chubby cheeks. I really gotta stop snacking! Oh and that reminds me, with the exception of only one, I'm taller than all of my roommates -and I'm not even that tall!

#5. I already knew this, but I never really knew how far I could take it... I love to ask questions. My roommates will tell you that. Mostly I like those "personality test-questions" that give me an idea about how a person will act or react in certain situations. It also lets me see (on a small scale) how a person thinks. I have no problem asking questions to friends, cousins, or family members and even with my roommates it was way easy. I have discovered that I will also, when put in that situation, ask people that I don't even know, those same deep past-seeking questions. I don't know. I just thought that was kind of interesting. I mean like, if someone I didn't know came up to me and started asking random questions about me I'd get a little wigged out. Wouldn't you? Hmmm...I wonder if I wig people out. ...Yeesh.

2 comments:

Micah said...

Well considering that you never answer questions anyway... ;)

Sheri said...

the SMELL of snow? That's crazy. ;)