Saturday, March 21, 2009

Woow!

Okay, as you are sitting here reading my blog, I want you to try something. Swing your right leg from your chair and rotate it clockwise. Got it? Okay, now take your right hand and rotate it COUNTER-clockwise.

My roommate just pointed out that this is IMPOSSIBLE! And it is quite hilarious to watch people try! You might have to look about the room and be sure that you are alone. ;)

3 comments:

Nancyann said...

haha...wow. So when I first tried it, I swung my right leg over my chair, started swinging it in a clockwise motion, then I took my LEFT hand and moved it in a counter-clockwise motion, and I was like, um, Julia, this is REALLY easy...then I noticed you're supposed to do it with both your right leg and your right arm....it didn't work so well after that...lol

Hannah Maree said...

I did the same thing Nancyann did, and I was so excited to tell you that I cold do it!! I mean, I still can, but it's all lop-sided and wonky looking now.

Laura Willis said...

Your too funny. It does seem impossible. I wonder if anyone could do it?