Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bangs.

I now have bangs. All of my roommates are convinced that these "new bangs" are giving me some kind of newly acquired confidence. In truth it's only because I now feel perfectly comfortable around them and I am finally able to let out my "true-self." ...They still threaten to chop off the bangs whenever I give them a hard time or get attitudy. They're worried about what my family will think. "They're not going to know what to do with her!" I'm not worried. ...So, I know this post is a little pointless, but I wanted to remember this monumental day: the day I acquired superpowers through bangs!

5 comments:

Nancyann said...

haha, I loved your last comment about acquiring superpowers through bangs. :) I can't wait to see pictures! (or did you already have bangs in that picture on facebook when your hair is scrunched?)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

wow...bangs....I can't remember the last time I had bangs.

Seth said...

Come on, you gotta post a picture now. You can't go and blog about a change in hair style and not show it!

Micah said...

Oh my gosh girl! You are so funny... Super powers! I want to see pictures!

Laura Willis said...

I agree with all the other comments and add my own.
What no picture?
I think the picture is important since you could decide to grow them back out before we see you and we would miss it. =(
Did you mention if you liked the bangs?
Superpower are great, how do you think they look?
I am sure they bring out your eyes, which are beautiful.
I love you. Have a wonderful day!