In all disturbing honesty, that isn't the first time I have seen such an odd phenomenon... I think some college in Springfield has done such a strange thing before...
Well, Keith is right. Donkey basketball was going on right here in the Ozarks in the mid '70's when we moved here to Missouri. All the high schools were doing it. Can't for the life of me figure out whatever for!! Strange sport.
3 comments:
wow....that was...weird.
Mike doesn't think it will catch on. I dunno though...uh..yeah I do
In all disturbing honesty, that isn't the first time I have seen such an odd phenomenon... I think some college in Springfield has done such a strange thing before...
Well, Keith is right. Donkey basketball was going on right here in the Ozarks in the mid '70's when we moved here to Missouri. All the high schools were doing it. Can't for the life of me figure out whatever for!! Strange sport.
Post a Comment