I know I've been posting a lot of pictures and videos on my blog lately and I usually don't do that, but I have to put up another one. This is one of my all-time favorites! Turn up the sound and enjoy the moment!
hum.. find a guy that will talk to you like that. You have a long list of qualifications to look for, I like that one too. It's fun. I love the fun posts and I would love to hear more about such a search... =)
4 comments:
Wow. Only you guys or Deans kids would post this!! :) too funny...
Ha ha! Yep.....sounds like your Dad and Dean! I love it!! Good job Julia! You MUST find a guy that will talk to YOU that way!!
hum.. find a guy that will talk to you like that.
You have a long list of qualifications to look for, I like that one too. It's fun.
I love the fun posts and I would love to hear more about such a search... =)
haha, what could you possibly be hinting at Laura? hehe
Post a Comment