Monday, June 8, 2009

Twenty Down...Thirty to Go.

I had the opportunity to go up to Washington this last weekend with one of my roommates and so I got to check off two states in my 'All-the-states-I've-been-in' list. I decided to post a map just for the heck of it. Maybe someday I'll get to see the whole continental U.S. They gray areas are the states I've been in, or that I can remember being in anyway, and the white ares are places I've yet to see.

4 comments:

The Crisps said...

doin pretty good. makes me want to count up my list, you probly got me beat.

The Crisps said...

nevermind i beat you :) just counted and i have 29.

Nancyann said...

I think I have 20 also, but just cause my family always drove on vacations. My list is pretty close to yours too, just go up to New York and all the states in between instead of Florida! I always like seeing how many of the states I have driven through, I find it fun. :)

Laura Willis said...

Wow that is impressive.