Thursday, June 11, 2009

The World's Weirdest Spider.

When I was down in Missouri a few weeks ago I was inside eating and my little sister Jennifer came to me in a rush and told me that Joseph, one of my younger brothers, really really really needed to use my camera. Of course, I asked why. I wasn't just about to hand my camera to my seven year old sister to give to my ten year old brother. So, she told me that there was just something that Joseph HAD HAD HAD to film! I don't ask any more questions and I told my little sister, upon giving her my camera, that they'd better be careful with it. She promised that they would and soon rushed out the door. Well, this is what I found when the camera was returned. I thought it was too funny not to share.

3 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

AH HAHAHA! Thats awesome. "See it moved" lol. That is funny that they pointed out the 7 legs. I dont think I would have noticed. Fun video.

Nancyann said...

hahahahaha, that is so cute! Well, the boys, not the spider, lol. Don't you love the simple joy of little kids?

Laura Willis said...

Very educational.